Saturday, September 29, 2012

Marching Band Family Preview


Every year before the first competition, the marching band performs their show for family and friends.  Last year on this night, I was there... and extremely pregnant, since it was my due date!  This year was much more comfortable. :)

We have three kids in the band this year:  Rebekah on flute (she's the flute section leader), 
Price in the pit (percussion),


and Josh on trombone.


They did a great job.  I love the new black uniforms! (They're still waiting for the matching hats)
They had a "shadow march" again this year, where the kids got to bring someone onto the field to march along with them.  Emma followed Rebekah, Annie followed Josh, and Ethan stood by Price in the pit and said the drums and gongs were too loud!


Mom took Eliza for the whole time- and fed her a Tootsie Roll Pop!


I'm glad the kids can be in the band- they have a great bunch of kids in there, and I love that they are involved and excited.

No comments: