Day 3 was supposed to be the "Steele Family Olympics", but it wasn't really that organized. Mostly, the kids played in the back yard while the adults talked in the shade.
It was a fun day!
That's a Tootsie Roll Pop that Katy's sucking on. I think we went through an entire Costco box of them that morning.
We had pizza for lunch, and just enjoyed the company. My kids think I'm weird now, because I got tired of sitting and moved over into my garden, which really needed weeding. After a few minutes, Mom, Amy and Katy joined me- we got a lot weeded, and still got to talk! I just need them to all move closer. We could rotate gardens and keep all of them weeded!
It was great to have everyone here for the week, and of course it's always nice to get back to normal afterwards. I'm glad everyone made the sacrifice to come and be together. My family is awesome!


1 comment:
Why does Emma say you didn't do anything? This reunion sounded like a blast! I love all the family time. Those are lasting memories! Way to go Jen!
Post a Comment