Every December, for the last 10 years, my mother has called me around this time, telling me how wonderful their Stake Choir Christmas concert was... how much fun it was to participate... what great music they sang... how amazing their director and accompanists were. Not fair.
This year, I didn't have to hear her say it, because I got to participate myself! It has been a very long time (since I was at BYU, 15 years ago) since I got to sing with a really good choir led by a very talented conductor. It was so much fun. I loved the rehearsals, and the concert was a spiritual experience for me. I am so glad that I am here this year!
I am extremely grateful that music is one of the things that will continue into the eternities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I completely agree! I think it is the best way to start out the Christmas season...in October :)
Post a Comment