Friday, December 19, 2008

Jr. High Band Concert

Does the title of that post strike fear into your heart? Well, it shouldn't- at least not if the band belongs to our junior high. We attended Rebekah's band concert last night, and they sounded so great! I was extremely impressed by the quality of every band that played. The band instructor here is talented and very enthusiastic, and I am so glad that Rebekah is at this school for this experience. I even found out that this junior high has a flute choir- the only one around, apparently.

Tender mercies are real. When I am trying to do what the Lord would have me do, I am taken care of in ways that mean so much to me. This gives me hope for the future, too. No matter where we end up, it will be the right place for each member of my family.

No comments: