And once again, one lame picture of a really fun activity that I didn't document at all...
Imagine Learning, the company Tim works for, sponsored a family tubing night at Soldier Hollow in February. It was during one of Rebekah's MFL performances, so she didn't make it, but the rest of us had a blast! It had originally been scheduled in January, but had been rained out (!), but it was worth the wait. At first, I waited in the lodge where they were serving dinner while Tim and the kids tubed, but when they came back I handed the baby off to Tim and took the little girls back for a couple of runs. What a blast! The weirdest thing that happened that night was when we were on the tow rope, almost to the top of the hill, and something scurried across the snow towards us- I thought it was a rat at first, and was kind of freaking out that it was going to come and jump on my tube or something. It actually got run over by Annie's tube, but wasn't hurt, apparently, since it ran back out of the light again. It wasn't a rat-but it was some kind of large rodent. In the snow. In February. Very bizarre. And it wasn't just my imagination- the tow rope operator saw it too!


No comments:
Post a Comment