LOVE the Photo Shoot! And Yes, Bekah is absolutely beautiful (I don't care that I'm a biased aunt LOL!). I was thinking about Bekah the other day while holding Rowan. Bekah was the first baby I ever held--I mean, EVER! It was at the Clayton home, and you guys were visiting. I was sitting on the stairs, and Tom brought her over to me. I looked at him, shooked my head when I saw he was going to put Bekah on my lap. I panicked and told him that I have never held a baby. He smiled, said "It will be ok." and then I held her. I fell in love with babies ever since! So, thanks Bekah :)
1 comment:
LOVE the Photo Shoot! And Yes, Bekah is absolutely beautiful (I don't care that I'm a biased aunt LOL!). I was thinking about Bekah the other day while holding Rowan. Bekah was the first baby I ever held--I mean, EVER! It was at the Clayton home, and you guys were visiting. I was sitting on the stairs, and Tom brought her over to me. I looked at him, shooked my head when I saw he was going to put Bekah on my lap. I panicked and told him that I have never held a baby. He smiled, said "It will be ok." and then I held her. I fell in love with babies ever since! So, thanks Bekah :)
Post a Comment