This was Emma's first friend birthday party (besides the times when we invited another family over). Pretty sad. I actually tried to talk her into one last year, but she was nervous about it- didn't know who she should invite. This year I pushed the issue a little, and maybe that was a mistake... she may never let me skip it again!

We had a great, low-key party with a few good friends. Since she had picked the farm cake, we made that the theme of the party, too. I made breadstick dough, and the kids made them into animal shapes and we herded "pigs" (pink balloons with pink ribbon tied on for tails). 6 and 7 year olds are a lot of fun!




We had a great, low-key party with a few good friends. Since she had picked the farm cake, we made that the theme of the party, too. I made breadstick dough, and the kids made them into animal shapes and we herded "pigs" (pink balloons with pink ribbon tied on for tails). 6 and 7 year olds are a lot of fun!


1 comment:
It was great! Scotty had a great time with the breadsticks. I need to make them with my kids!
Post a Comment