Saturday, May 26, 2012

Rebekah's Friend Party

 Can I just say how much easier teenager parties are than little kid parties?
I love it.


Rebekah opted for the "invite a bunch of friends and hang out with music, food and games" party.
These are pathetic, clandestine, through the family room window photos, but at least I got a few, right?


 I am so glad that we live in a place where she has so many good people to choose as friends- these are a bunch of really, really good kids.  And they're fun, too!


This last picture was taken not long before the trampoline bit the dust.  We had seen before the party that one of the top rails was cracked.  Well, teenage boys ended up being the last straw, and by the end of the party it was over.  Sad.  Not unexpected, though, since my mom and dad bought this trampoline for my brothers for Christmas almost 17 years ago, and it has stayed outside every winter since, and traveled to the Azores and back.  It had a good life. :)


No comments: