This was a short one- a little more than an hour total. Aside from the complaining about the heat and whining "I'm too tired..." we had a great time. This was actually a couple of weeks ago- just for a taste of summer. I'm planning a bunch of hikes this year with the kids. Does anyone have suggestions for good ones around here?
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Our first family hike of the year
This was a short one- a little more than an hour total. Aside from the complaining about the heat and whining "I'm too tired..." we had a great time. This was actually a couple of weeks ago- just for a taste of summer. I'm planning a bunch of hikes this year with the kids. Does anyone have suggestions for good ones around here?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I want to come! :-)
We're planning to go to Cascade Springs sometime- you should meet us up there!
Post a Comment