
Yes, it is indeed "Back to the Future", the complete trilogy. Well, of course I checked it out, and we indulged in a reminiscing and 80's partying at our house tonight. Let me just say what an experience it was to watch this with my kids. Back to the future, indeed.... And it is definitely not flattering to have the kids making fun of the 80's hairstyles, music, etc.. It can't really have been 23 years since this movie came out, can it? I can't be old enough to remember that long ago.
Here are a couple of pictures from our walk the other day. These are both from a walk I took with Emma and Annie the other day. This walking path (we call it the "boardwalk", even though there are no boards around), is about a block from our house, and follows the ocean for more than a mile. Tim and I take our walk here every day. I'm trying not to take it for granted now, since I know I'm going to really miss it once we're back in Utah. For all its great qualities, Utah just doesn't have a good ocean view.

Enjoy this photo of the pretty lilies that are growing everywhere right now. They are gorgeous, but it's relatively rare to find them undamaged by rain or wind. These were perfect.


2 comments:
I love digging up some old (well
80's) movies for my kids to watch. Problem is I either didn't care at the time or have a horrible memory that some of these movies are not appropriate. Back to the Future is a great set to show them, we'll rent them.
I love your walking path. Do you have a date for returning to Utah?
Are we really that old?? You may not be looking forward to returning to Utah, but we can't wait to see you again. It's been a long time.
Post a Comment