Tim's Mom's birthday was the day before Thanksgiving- the brothers and sisters decided to arrange a surprise party for her that Friday- all of the siblings were there, along with her brother and sister and some other extended family. It was fun! I gave Rebekah the camera and asked her to take some pictures- this is what I got:
Mom has been an amazing blessing in my life- she is such an example of Christlike obedience and service, and of humility. She is kind to everyone, and is very slow to judge or criticize. I have only felt love and acceptance from her from the first day we met, and I am so grateful for that. She is a wonderful grandmother to my children- they know that she loves them unconditionally, but she also takes every opportunity to teach the gospel to them.
We love you, Mom!


No comments:
Post a Comment