On the Tuesday before Fall Break, Rebekah had a marching band competition at BYU. Since this was promising to be the easiest of the season to attend, I took all the kids, leaving Tim at home to work, and ventured out. It was fun to be in the stadium without 50,000 other people...
The band (and Rebekah) did great! It was fun to see the show from above- previously, I had only watched it from the high school bleachers. It gave a whole new perspective.
The music this year is all Billy Joel- so at the end of the show they make a giant piano, complete with keyboard!
The show was very fun- the first of many we'll attend over the next years, I'm sure. I'm glad Rebekah has had the chance to participate this year- she has had a great experience!


1 comment:
Gotta love marching band competitions!
Post a Comment