Thursday, May 27, 2010

No, really- the last of the end of school year pictures

I'm not sure why this week seems like the longest in history, but it has. We're finally down to the last day, though- the kids officially have 1 1/2 hours of school left for the year. Tomorrow at 10:15, they'll be done with 1st, 3rd, 6th, and 8th grades.

Yesterday the elementary kids had a fun run and field day. Here's Ethan, when I finally got him to turn around- he was ignoring me intently, but his teacher finally told him to acknowledge me. It's nice to be loved.


Emma was much more willing to have her picture taken- after I snapped this one across the track, she motioned me over to sit with her class while the other kids ran.

Here's the 6th grade boys' race-


and Josh running by. At least he's happy!
I was really impressed with all of our kids- none of them were the fastest in their grade, but they all ran the whole thing, and had a great attitude- they were awesome!

That night, we attended Rebekah's 8th grade completion ceremony.
She's in there somewhere- lots of 8th graders!


Here she is- honor roll, citizenship award, and department award for stage crew. She's a pretty amazing kid!



Now if we can survive one last school morning...
and the weekend...

then we're off to Moab on Monday!

No comments: