I always look forward to November... it marks the point of the year at which I am no longer the same age as Tim- he's older than I am again! Actually, what November really marks is the beginning of the next nine months, when I can't remember if I'm my age or a year older. Seriously. I'm starting to lose my mind. When I was in labor with Annie someone asked me my age. I didn't know. It's only gotten worse since then.
Anyway, we celebrated Tim's 39th birthday on Wednesday. He and I went to lunch at Costa Vida while Mom watched the girls, and that night we had a party, complete with poetry recitation, presents (including the Snoopy pj's) and apple crisp with vanilla ice cream.
I am so grateful for Tim. I'm not sure how I, as a 23 year old kid, managed to make such a good decision as I did in marrying him, but I'm thankful for divine intervention. Tim makes our family whole. He is genuinely good, loving, and righteous. I am glad to be partners with him in this journey.


No comments:
Post a Comment